If you're not the one.
LY's

Photobucket

Twitter


    Tag



    Links

    Benjamin
    Cheryl
    Dorothy
    Daohui
    Hui ru

    Impian

    Jane
    Jenise
    Jess
    Joyin
    Jun hua
    Jenny
    Leonel
    Lee min
    Peihua
    Rum
    Silin
    Vanessa
    Yao ren

    Layout: vehemency
    Icon: reruntherace

    Friday, April 30, 2010, 4/30/2010 03:45:00 AM
    Getting out

    I have lots of stuffs to blog about.
    I seldom wana tell friends about it so i'll just blog here.
    :)


    So have been busy & having not enough sleep for the past one week.
    Certain things happen. Things that i would never do but i did.
    =(


    21st April, Power house with poh guan and his friends, edward and guan da.
    So this is how i know them.


    22nd April, mahjong over at edward house until 5am.
    23rd April, Zouk with them and some of my secondary schools friends.
    24th April, Texas poker over at justin's friends house.
    25th, again mahjong over at edward's house.
    26th, last practical lesson, feeling damn tired, went amk for l4d with justin and tian shun.

    My TP date is confirm! : 16th June, 1145am. ( Still longgg though )
    And yesterday power house again with them. =.=
    cause edward's going in army next week thats why he wants to enjoy ttm now. (Lols)
    And today, i went to xiao bai's for MAHJONG LIKE AGAIN. (I lost 25 bucks -.-

    Now, i'm so sick of clubbing.
    So sick of mahjong.

    I know him for a week.
    Somehow, he caught some of my attention.
    & we have been hanging out tgt for the past one week.

    I've so many questions about him.
    The words he said don't sound convincing to me.
    He do not take initiative.

    Yet yesterday, i cried over him just because he said he got smth on.
    I was wondering why i cried.
    Trying to convince myself that i'm not at all crying bcos of him.
    NO! :)

    You're not worth it, so am i.

    This is the guy that i'm talking about. (of cos cannot show the whole face. HAHA!)  

    & i agree that everything fade as time pass by.
    Anyway, he's going army soon.
    I wouldn't fall deeper. I promise.

    Mum's asking me to stop playing.
    DON'T LIKE*** =X


    &&
    I seriously regretted tattoo-ing :'(

    &&&
    I want to watch Iron man and IP man! ASK ME ASK ME ^^

    I'm going back to work later. *YAWNS*
    ):