If you're not the one.
LY's

Photobucket

Twitter


    Tag



    Links

    Benjamin
    Cheryl
    Dorothy
    Daohui
    Hui ru

    Impian

    Jane
    Jenise
    Jess
    Joyin
    Jun hua
    Jenny
    Leonel
    Lee min
    Peihua
    Rum
    Silin
    Vanessa
    Yao ren

    Layout: vehemency
    Icon: reruntherace

    Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 6/22/2010 02:21:00 AM
    Haywire

    Not in a good mood recently.
    Don't know why too.
    Gets kind of pissed off easily over peanut stuffs. ):

    And somehow, i don't think there's anyone who can make me smile or whom i can share all my problems with.

    I hate friends who talks to me first, and disappear.
    Then what's the point of being friends in the first place.

    Hate hi bye friends.

    Hate people who ask me stupid questions, talk about stupid stuffs.

    Hate people who will only contact me when they need something from me.

    HATES THESE 'FRIENDS'.

    Hate having nothing to do at night.

    Everything just seems wrong, wrong, WRONG.

    I didn't do this to anyone.
    But why am i getting all these shits from everyone?

    I hate this feeling!!