If you're not the one.
LY's

Photobucket

Twitter


    Tag



    Links

    Benjamin
    Cheryl
    Dorothy
    Daohui
    Hui ru

    Impian

    Jane
    Jenise
    Jess
    Joyin
    Jun hua
    Jenny
    Leonel
    Lee min
    Peihua
    Rum
    Silin
    Vanessa
    Yao ren

    Layout: vehemency
    Icon: reruntherace

    Saturday, June 12, 2010, 6/12/2010 05:22:00 AM
    :S

    OKAY
    I'm seriously BROKE now. :'(
    Work so hard but the pay took like billion billion years to come =.=

    I finally know the reason why i cannot save any money. 
    Because i spend most of my money on ... drinks :X 

    Ytd went boat quay with Javier and friends.
    It was .. okie lar.
    Maybe because there are no loud loud music there.
    But i still get to sing abit :)

    I loves mixing with outgoing people. :B
    But Javier got no expression sometimes, kind of bored. HAHA OPPS*

    HAIS
    Few of my friends just went overseas.
    Australia, California, China.
    ENVY!
    Never even stepped onto the aeroplane before :(
    When is my turn huh!

    My dad wanted to go into some business.
    If he really does, he would expect me to help him.
    Kind of happy just now cause i won't scare that i'll be jobless.
    Helping in own family business is always better than helping others.
    BUT no freedom.  =(
    Anyway, it's not confirm.
    Let's just wait and see what comes along.

    YES, finally after going through all the lessons and tests,
    i'm going for my 1ST ATTEMPT TP this coming wed!
    But, i won't pass :((
    Not that i'm not confident.
    Just scared i'll be too over confident.
    HAHA.
    OH GOOD LUCK TO ME!

    Maybe Butter later.
    But i don't like that place.
    But i've got the guestlist.
    Should i?
    &
    Rebel with xuan soon!
    Am always picturing the scenerio of just the 2 of us going rebel.
    Sure damn funny! keke ^ ^

    &&&
    SIM haven confirm with me if i have a place there!
    OH SHIT.. ..  ..