If you're not the one.
LY's

Photobucket

Twitter


    Tag



    Links

    Benjamin
    Cheryl
    Dorothy
    Daohui
    Hui ru

    Impian

    Jane
    Jenise
    Jess
    Joyin
    Jun hua
    Jenny
    Leonel
    Lee min
    Peihua
    Rum
    Silin
    Vanessa
    Yao ren

    Layout: vehemency
    Icon: reruntherace

    Monday, October 18, 2010, 10/18/2010 01:20:00 AM
    MESS week

    This week is a MESS.


    Wed's Zouk party.
    After the needle striked 12am, when we were planning to go into phuture for a dance,
    we were stopped by 4 NEA. =.=
    They say wana charged us to court for littering! :(


    So, after debating for almost an hour with them,
    they took mine and hr's IC.
    Lucky it's just a VERBAL WARNING. PHEW!


    Then there's some unhappiness going on in the club.


    At that point of time, i finally understand,
    no matter how hard i tried, be it just as a friend,
    it's still pointless.
    I seriously don't know why.


    Wanted to cry but no tears.
    I've been holding on for so long so long, that i feel that i already wasted alot of time.
    It's not that i can't get over, i'm afraid to step a step forward.


    If i have all the qualities that a perfect woman should have, i will never wana give up.
    But yea god is never never fair.


    Then ytd went over to my friend's birthday party held in pasir ris.
    I was standing outside pasir ris mrt station listening to my ipod while waiting for my friend to pick me up.


    Here comes a promoter trying to explain some stuffs to me.
    I said no.
    He still won't leave.


    I take off my ear piece, and he said:


    " I thought you are deaf."


    @#$(*&^)%$^&#!!!


    &&


    He threaten me asking where i live and stuff!
    Such a fucker!


    I was so scared la! :(
    He won't come to any good end!


    HAHA. 


    And last thing before i end talking about these nonsense stuffs happening for the week,
    He is back.


    The one that i emo about a month ago.


    When eu are tired of the new toy or lost the new toy eu just brought,
    You ended up finding back the old one.
    Being treated like a toy really sucks.




    Althou i only like drink and party once or twice a week,
    I seriously think i need to stop for a student like me.
    How to coop between studies, work and play time?


    I'm seriously getting so scared so scared noww~
    And i'm falling sickk.
    =(


    I hope all suay things will disappear soon..