If you're not the one.
LY's

Photobucket

Twitter


    Tag



    Links

    Benjamin
    Cheryl
    Dorothy
    Daohui
    Hui ru

    Impian

    Jane
    Jenise
    Jess
    Joyin
    Jun hua
    Jenny
    Leonel
    Lee min
    Peihua
    Rum
    Silin
    Vanessa
    Yao ren

    Layout: vehemency
    Icon: reruntherace

    Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 7/06/2010 03:22:00 AM
    Illusions

    " He was once my North, my South, my East and West,

    My working week and my Sunday rest,
    My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
    I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong."


    - W. H. Auden



    " I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

    - Larry S. Chengges



    " If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were."


    - Kahlil Gibran

    Up to now, i'm still thinking of eu :(