If you're not the one.
LY's

Photobucket

Twitter


    Tag



    Links

    Benjamin
    Cheryl
    Dorothy
    Daohui
    Hui ru

    Impian

    Jane
    Jenise
    Jess
    Joyin
    Jun hua
    Jenny
    Leonel
    Lee min
    Peihua
    Rum
    Silin
    Vanessa
    Yao ren

    Layout: vehemency
    Icon: reruntherace

    Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 9/14/2010 12:40:00 AM
    Forest VS a tree

    You say eu will contact me on sun.
    You didn't.

    You say eu will go on a holiday with me end of the year.
    Still a question mark. 

    You promise eu will accompany me next weekend.
    I bet eu will forget or don't even bother to remember it.

    Kind of bother me for the past week.
    Maybe i'm sensitive (very).
    You say eu wana focus on your upcoming exams.

    Somehow, i feel that eu're avoiding me.
    I guess i won't let it bother me again now.


    If i'm to meet eu again, i want to tell eu this:
    I'm sorry for everthing i said.
     
      There will be alot alot of people passing by in your life.

    You get to choose who eu want them to stay, but sometimes unfortunately they choose eu instead. :(

    Many many other things to do in life.
    And relationship occupies a minor part.

    - need to study very hard for my degree course which is extremely difficult.
    - haven even got a full time job.
    - haven even own a car, a house of my own.

    Come to think of that, (look at myself)
    what rights do i have to ask from you all.
    Totally gave up. 
    HA!

    &&

    So looking forward to Fri's chalet!
    DRINK DRANK DRUNK.
    I need it like madly.

    Last,
    Me and that friend okie already! (:
    (Always don't like those don't friend thingy.)
    Byes!