If you're not the one.
LY's

Photobucket

Twitter


    Tag



    Links

    Benjamin
    Cheryl
    Dorothy
    Daohui
    Hui ru

    Impian

    Jane
    Jenise
    Jess
    Joyin
    Jun hua
    Jenny
    Leonel
    Lee min
    Peihua
    Rum
    Silin
    Vanessa
    Yao ren

    Layout: vehemency
    Icon: reruntherace

    Tuesday, November 9, 2010, 11/09/2010 02:39:00 AM
    Give me a chance, i promise i'll not let eu down

    I meet new people in clubs,
    meet new people through friends,
    meet new people in school.

    But how many actually lasts more than a day?

    Sometimes the stuffs we do seems more like just a normal friend at that point of time.
    After a night long of fun,
    we will be back to not even hi bye friends the next day.

    Really sucks so much when sometimes eu logged into fb and see some of the status.
    You wanted to know but eu are in no position to ask.
    I can still foolishly wished that it's me.

    HOW STUPID HUH.

    Crush is nothing. Don't worth any cents.

    I don't wana let these kind of stuffs bother me too much anymore!

    Maybe people like me, don't deserve anything.

    I seriously need to focus more on my studies nowww.